Friday, February 15, 2008
Loving him isn`t easy
Loving him isn`t easy


Who said loving him is easy?
When every time I see him, I go crazy
I don`t know what to do
Each time we meet, I want him to screw

His smile, his hair, his eyes
Saves me from my hidden cries
Thou we`re not together,
He`s always special to me. FOREVER

I miss our phone calls
His sweet talks made me fall
I miss our long night chismax
Talking with him on the phone to the max

I got nothing to say anymore
Got no words that stored
This is my last words for him :
You`re always special to me whatever it may seem



Okay, whatever, corny! :)) I`m sorry, got no idea what to write/type or whatsoever. :)). LASANG se. x] At least I tried my best. :"> Oh yuhh, comment comment people. :] They make me happy. Don`t worry, I`ll hit you back. :] By the way, this is a poem for my so-called special someone. Do I have one? LOL. x] I`m done. Kbye. :]



posted by Jemmie at 8:25 PM -
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
THE GIRL

The name's JEMIMAH. Call her Jemmie. Fourteen years young. Asia`s Latin City. An Atenean --SLASHER. But Jogues in heart♥. SINGLE. Internet geek. Girly much. Vain? I know that. :) I look innocent but I`m not. LOL My color is GREEN. My number is 12. LOLLiES are ♥. I love JOGUES oh-so much. ♥♥♥ I love my laughing buddy, Ika. I only hate one person -- JILLIAN. XD oh and yuhh, and her `kada. They`re getting on my nerves. /:)
See my profile...

LET`S CHAT!
Previous Post
Archives
My Babies♥
Computer Teacher :]
My LOVES. :D
School Buddies
Online Friends [:
Credits

  • TinyPic

  • Cbox