| First Post. ;] |
| Tss. First post. Another blog. I own one before but, I forgot my password and the email address I used. :)) So here I go again. Doing another account for our Practical arts 'thing'. Okay, I got nothing to say. :| =)) BYE, NUTHEAD. :D |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
bakit walang nagcocoment sa 1st post?? hahaha!!! XD
ganda site mo...
ngat lagi
comment ko ah?
-
Ayaw nilang comment-an eh. :)) Bahala na. =)) Whoo, thanks aah. :] sa pag-commetn at sa compliment. XD
SURE.
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
 The name's JEMIMAH. Call her Jemmie. Fourteen years young. Asia`s Latin City. An Atenean --SLASHER.
But Jogues in heart♥. SINGLE. Internet geek. Girly much. Vain? I know that. :) I look innocent but I`m not. LOL
My color is GREEN. My number is 12. LOLLiES are ♥. I love JOGUES oh-so much. ♥♥♥ I love my laughing buddy, Ika.
I only hate one person -- JILLIAN. XD oh and yuhh, and her `kada. They`re getting on my nerves. /:)
See my profile...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TinyPic
Cbox
|
|
bakit walang nagcocoment sa 1st post?? hahaha!!! XD
ganda site mo...
ngat lagi
comment ko ah?