Saturday, February 9, 2008
I miss you guys. :)


Ola! I`m kinda bored here so I decided to make another post. Actually, I miss some people right now. :] Oh yess. JOGUES `kada. I miss hanging out with my Mare, Kuki. Loracel, Therese, Krizia, Gretel, Yra and Sarah. Even if she`s already in heaven. My gaaaaw. I don`t miss Raegeene since, we`re classmates and we talk everyday in school. :D But anyway. I miss our 'chismax'. LOL. I miss the times that we laugh together because one of us does the "bisha-bisha" to people. XD Good memories. 8-> I miss them badly. I miss JOGUES family na rin. :D sana nga may Jogues sa HS. Tapos yung original 'jogues' pa rin ang magclassmates dun. My gaw. That would be GREAT! When`s the next outing, anyway? :P Okay, I guess I`m done. :| Since I got tired nanaman. :)) Kbye. :]
posted by Jemmie at 2:34 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
THE GIRL

The name's JEMIMAH. Call her Jemmie. Fourteen years young. Asia`s Latin City. An Atenean --SLASHER. But Jogues in heart♥. SINGLE. Internet geek. Girly much. Vain? I know that. :) I look innocent but I`m not. LOL My color is GREEN. My number is 12. LOLLiES are ♥. I love JOGUES oh-so much. ♥♥♥ I love my laughing buddy, Ika. I only hate one person -- JILLIAN. XD oh and yuhh, and her `kada. They`re getting on my nerves. /:)
See my profile...

LET`S CHAT!
Previous Post
Archives
My Babies♥
Computer Teacher :]
My LOVES. :D
School Buddies
Online Friends [:
Credits

  • TinyPic

  • Cbox