Meet my FOLKS ♥
She`s like a sister to me Oh dude, can`t you see? She can also be my bestfriend Someone who can help me until the end.
She gives me material things Like loads, money and slings But what`s important is her time She`s always with me in my crime.
I got nothing to say anymore All I know is I`m loving her more And now I`m done with her Done showing that she cares.
I`ll let you meet another someone Someone who loves me like no one An unconditional love of his His hand holding my wrist
He may be strict, he may be over-protective That`s his purpose, his only objective I sometimes think why he acts that way When he does his works, he wants me to stay
When he`s with us, he gives us his time He makes it precious like a dime `Cause he`s always out-of-town One reason why I always frown
I wish he`s assigned in here in our place I don`t want to miss his face This wish, I will keep. So that I`ll stop to weep
I have my mom, I have my dad I got no reason to be sad I know I`m lucky, oh yes I am.
Okaaay. Done with this Poem. ;] Poem for FAMILY. ;] Oh yess. :)) \m/ Kbye. |
elow. jemay <3
nice poem..
comment my poems to..
ung la mo pa na lagyan ng comment..
ako first nag comment hah..
ehehe..
ingatz lagi..